Re: [Off-topic] Just a follow-up to the swapping thing...

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 11/05/97

I agree with a familiar town, but if it's not familiar it should either
be easy to navigate, or include free maps(edesc, notes, boards,
whatever)

I left a lil of midgaard in.  Market[], temple, shops, inn, postal is
about what i left in, added north/south gates and made it small.  I also
left in zones 0 and 12, but everythin else needed chucking.