Re: [code]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 11/08/97

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Crimson Towers wrote:

->I won't give out my ratios but I'll give you a quick idea,

That qualifies for one of the more stupid things someone has said.
What would it matter if someone had the same exp tables as you?!
Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always thought that the idea was to be
helpful to legitimate questions...Not make mention of something and
say, "but I'm not going to give it to you."

daniel koepke / dkoepke@california.com