Re: MOB Multi Attack

From: Jason (jhorn@FUZZY.PI-INC.COM)
Date: 11/11/97

Fairly easy to do.  When you add the multi hit code (I haven't looked at
this said patch lately), you are probably checking to see if the current
fighter is a mob or a char, if it's a char your probably checking to see
if he has this multi attack skill and whether or not he is good enough to
get another hit.  A simple way to add extra hits for mob is to do another
check below this code that says if the fighter is a mob, check his level
and increase your number of hits to whatever you want.  You could base it
on any criteria you want.  You could also add a haste type spell and check
if the fighter is affected by haste and give them another hit.  Hope this
helps....

-jason