[ problem? ] Weather...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 11/11/97

Banzai!

 Erm, ever since I instralled  John's weather thingie, to 'zonify' weather
my weather on the mud is weird... It's almost always raining or there are
always some thunderstorms or something going on... *scratch* It might be
as well like this before, but I never paid attention on it...

 Did anyone else noticed that? I also changed the system time (mud time is
calculated based on the system time right?) to be somewhere in the july...
but t didn't helped much... it was the same...

I don't want to have so rainy mud... :/ I feel like Rob McKenna (or
wahtever was his name) *grin*

David!