Seeing Spec proc names

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/13/97

I now have a working patch for seeing the _name_ of a spec proc instead
of just "Exists" or "None" when you stat a mob. I am in the process of
doing the same for rooms, and objs. Once I get all three done and
working, I'll release a patch via George and his wonderful web site when
it's done.

Just a warning about the patch: If you have added or removed any special
procedure assignments in spec_assign.c or castle.c, then I can almost
garuntee that you will want to patch this one in by hand as most of the
changes are in those two files.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.