Re: [code] Spell Purify

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/14/97

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:28:50 +0000 "Soren P. Skou" <serces@MUD.DK>
writes:
>On 13 Nov 97 at 8:05, Edward Glamkowski wrote:
>
>Next spell must be Flesh->Stone And then Stone->mud, Purify
>Food'N'Water.. *DRINK YOUR OPPONENT!*

    Heh, that's a pretty cool train of thought there, I might try that in
D&D sometime.

Lord Chaos

ObCircle: I'm trying to Imp a function that allows people to get body
implants(this part works), I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how
to be able to sell the item, I think I need a different sell function.
The item has a NO_REMOVE flag, and the mob that sells it to you is
supposed to take only IMPLANT type items only. Just a ponderance, what
does ObCircle mean?