DoorBash/Spells and Skills

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 11/18/97

If i recall correctly, someone posted a few months back about a doorbash
skill along the lines of pick lock except that it would break the lock or
something like that. If my memory also serves me correctly they were having
problems then. I was just wondering if the person was still around and
would mind trading code.

ObCircle:
I realize some of the more common spells/skills are on the Snippets page...
I am trying to decide whether or not I should post a few others here to be
eventually archived there, or to just make a CircleMUD spells/skills
webpage. Personally I don't really mind giving them out; most of the time
they take more time TYPING than actually coding it, and most people who
have a fairly standard to CircleMUD theme are probably going to put in
things like a haste spell, faerie fire, etc.

Feedback?

*quickly installs FireExtinguisher v.1.3, flames re-route to /dev/null! ok,
so its 3:18 am and I just woke up, am in a wierd mood*

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004