Re: DoorBash/Spells and Skills

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/18/97

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 03:18:37 -0500 StormeRider <silk@ICI.NET> writes:
>ObCircle:
>I realize some of the more common spells/skills are on the Snippets
page...
>I am trying to decide whether or not I should post a few others here to
be
>eventually archived there, or to just make a CircleMUD spells/skills
webpage. >Personally I don't really mind giving them out; most of the
time they take >more time TYPING than actually coding it, and most people
who have a fairly >standard to CircleMUD theme are probably going to put
in things like a haste >spell, faerie fire, etc.

>Feedback?

   You could always just do both. That way those of us w/o HMTL(gasp!)
can take a look at the spells.

>*quickly installs FireExtinguisher v.1.3, flames re-route to
>/dev/null! ok,
>so its 3:18 am and I just woke up, am in a wierd mood*

   It's only 3:00? I got out of work at 5:30am.

Lord Chaos

We are Borg of Microsoft.  Competition is futile.  Prepare to be
negotiated.