Re: OLC Problems

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 11/18/97

     George:
     Please leave the social editor out of Oasis.  I moved all the socials
     to the end of the command list because of the fact that they aren't
     really integral to speedy game play.  if a char wants to cackle, they
     can type the cack, not just ca which every spell caster I know wants
     to be cast.  if you do add this in, please comment it very well so
     that when I am patching by hand, I can rip the little bugger out.
     thanx
        --Angus