Re: [NEWBIE] A Mob Idea

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/18/97

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Hellwolf wrote:

> I want to create a mob that will look into other rooms, and if it sees a
> character in that room, will fire a projectile into it.  This code has
> been done, I think something like Archer on the snippets page.  The
> difference is that if the MOB hits, it will grab the character and pull
> him/her into the room with it and begin attacking.

Use the archer code as a base, and add in calls to char_from_room and
char_to_room at the appropriate places. You might want to throw in a few
act() statements, TO_ROOM and TO_CHAR to let them know that the poor,
hapless player just got jerked around. :)

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.