Re: [CODE]

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 11/20/97

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, John Evans wrote:

>*POP!!*  <-- Sound of me pulling my head out of my......

shirt.

>In _my_ code which was downloaded late Jan of this year (No idea what the
>version was at the time), I have:
>void redit_save_to_disk(struct descriptor_data *d);

Probably v1.3.

>In George's newer version of Oasis (1.6a) there is:
>void redit_save_to_disk(int zone);

Because if I wanted to save the zone automatically (ie: at reboot), I would
have had to fabricate a descriptor with the appropriate data in it.  I
found it much easier to just pass the zone number since that is all
redit_save_to_disk wanted anyway.

>Most interesting.....Could have been the source of some confusion.
>Looks like I *really* need to do a diff between my code and 1.6a Oasis to
>see what has been done (other than adding MobProg support).

Most changes should be detailed on TOME.