OLC and a minor change

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 11/21/97

Hey George, just had an idea to put into the stock release of Oasis. It's a
fairly minor change that I've made myself in the past when I was doing
Arcadia (*second version of my MUD, working on third version now*).
Basically, it mudlogs before you enter the OLC that you are entering the OLC.

Why would you want to do this, you ask? a.) Error checking. I don't know
about you but the first thing I check after a crash is, well, tail
~/circle/syslog.CRASH. =) And if someone is in the OLC, chances are it's
going to be that.

b.) The major reason I once did it in the first place: so you dont repeat
yourself 15 times on wizchan to your best builder who flies in and out of
the olc without knowing if you were actually heard.

Either that or I suppose one of the two of us could make a patch; I'd
rather not until I upgarde to 1.6+ since there's no point in using the
older versions much anymore.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004