Re: Silence

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 11/24/97

Yes, but blocking emotes when a player is silenced isn't a great
solution either.
emote waves his hands frantically at the beast sneaking up behind you!

would be a highly legit, role-playing type emote to use when silenced.

The important thing, as Nathan notes, is that it blocks spell casting.
There will always be other ways around communicating, no matter what