Re: [RP] classless

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 11/24/97

My mud still uses classes, but not until a certain level...I don't use
points to get spells/skills...but that's a good approach...since prac
sessions are already used to practice spells...why not use them to buy
spells also...

I think prerequisite spells/skills would also be important for this kind
of system...

G'luck,