Re: [Code] [Theory-Concepts]

From: j f chaos (jfchaos@JUNO.COM)
Date: 11/24/97

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:56:21 -0600 Kristen Wild <sunflwr@BGA.COM> writes:
>So the psuedo code that I have sort of been working on and what I need
is
>some oppinions...
>
>enum char_type = {DEAD == -1, PC = 1 << 0, GHOST = 1 << 2, ... , ADMIN =
1
> << 32}
>
>add char_type to pfile rewrite interpreter.c to remove all level
references >and replace levels with char types. rewrite skill tables, to
allow commands >for different states, and not for levels.

   Why not use the different states in place of races? That way you can
still rip out the levels, but have it check what race(state) you are and
what class to give you the skill allowable.

Lord Chaos

We are Borg of Microsoft.  Competition is futile.  Prepare to be
negotiated.