[AD] CircleMUD WebRing

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 11/28/97

I have been wondering for some time if there was a WebRing for CircleMUD,
but it seems as though there isn't.  So, I decided to create one.
Basically, it allows for sites about CircleMUD (hint hint Jeremy, join
wouldya :) like snippet sites, out list info page, and any MUD based off
of CircleMUD code.  So far there are 2 on the ring (the actual WebRing
info/join page, and my MUD page) but we could make this one BIG!

Visit the info page at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/9295/CMRW.html

Join and get ringed!  ;)

ObCircle:

Ermm.....I think this is pretty circlish as it is :)