Re: circle mobs

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 11/28/97

What the hell is this???

Why did you install circle???

If you want/need tougher mobs, make them, it's not that hard.  Open up a
x.mob file and change some stats...Not even gonna suggest patching
anything in...that'll prolly through you into a panic or something...

This is a circlemud mailing list, and I could be wrong, but I believe it
is an admin/coder's list...

Yes this is somewhat of a flame, but I did find this funny...:P