ASCII data files

From: Sean Butler (sbutler@DEVEAST.COM)
Date: 12/10/97

        This has probably been discussed before, but I must have missed it.
Is there any plan on making a release of circle that only uses ascii data
files?  It seems to me that the length of time it takes to boot the mud is
not really an issue, since it will spend far more time running than booting.
(Hopefully :-P)  The added flexibility that these files give you is a huge
gain for someone who wants to make some major changes to the way things work.

        What are the cons?  Security? Possibly game speed whiel OLC is
going on?
----

     /'''''''''''''''''\'\       The final aspiration of all coders?
    | /* Sean Butler */ | |      Sean Butler
    |                   | |      Coder for finality.com 4000
    |      exit(0);     | |      xin@finality.com