Re: Need help

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/11/97

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Shaun Mcbride wrote:

> can't patch olc since there is an error in it all kinds of little
> goodies :) any one have any problems similar to this please let me know
> how you fixed them thanks

what base version you have, blp11 or 12? and which olc are you trying to
patch in?
 I have bpl11 and i have put both obuild and have just now put OasisOLC
in. i started with obuildv7 and then went with oasis1.5 and then got the
updates and now i have oasis1.6a, i did forget a little something before i
did all that:P i forgot to write in the bugfixes fir version 1.5 for Oasis
:P