Re: [IDEAS] Mounts

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 12/24/97

Ideas I've seen on other MUDs:
Make it so mounts can wear 4 types of special equipment. (Saddle, reins, and
saddlebags). If they arent wearing reins you cant lead them (lead is a command
that makes them follow you) or tether them (tie them up so they cant walk away).
If they arent wearing saddles and reins you cant mount them, and you can put
stuff in the saddlebags for your horse to wear :) Of course, you have to modify
mount, put, and get as well as add lead and tether, but you didnt expect these
to be EASY addidions :)

Chuck Reed wrote:

> Just trying to decide what all to implement into my mount code.  Just
> wondering what sort of things some of you may have done that players seem to
> like.  I'm not looking for code, just ideas.  You can e-mail me privatly as
> to not bother everyone else

The list is entitled to ideas :)

Fili

--
Head Administrator for DarkStar: The Knight of Darkness
 telnet://mdarkstar.ml.org:7007