Re: [NEWBIE] Am I stupid, or is it just me?

From: dmitri (dmitri@MA.ULTRANET.COM)
Date: 12/29/97

>Jory Graham
>JoryMUD: localhost:4000   ;)

NO YOU FOOL! your mud's address is not localhost:4000! it is from your
computer, but your computer ONLY. it is a way to connect to your mud using
telnet ,  but not without need for being online. if you want others to
access your MUD, you will have to give them your IP number when the
computer is online(or if it is on a network). do you know what that is?
sorry to flame, but if i knew you IRL, i'd have to smack you.

-dmitri