parse error

From: Davidson, Christopher M (Christopher.Davidson@PSS.BOEING.COM)
Date: 01/16/98

This is more or less a question for a coder, but it goes like this.
I've just tried to compile circle beta 12 under Slackware Linux 3.4.0
and I'm getting a parse error before 'restrict' in main.

From what I have been reading, parse error's or more or less just
incorrect formatting of some source code, like a missing bracket or a
misplaced coma or something.  Please help.

Chris Davidson
Shared Services Group - ATEMS Focal - X to PC Focal
206-662-3001 "home" 206-541-0754 leash