Re: Races?

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 01/18/98

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, IcE MasteR wrote:

> No, you know what is REALLY bad?? Circle is SUPPOSED to a mud designed for
> SHARING and HELPING, all you "Experienced" Coders do is sit around and mock
> newbies about being stupied and laze, ALOT of people learn from EXSISTING
> code, or did you all forget that? (Looks that way). I personaly take
> snippits and use them as a begging code base then modify them completely.
> How about if you don't have anything HELPFULL to say not SAYING anything at
> all, OR atleast take it to PRIVATE e-mail to flame someone!

 Oh, shut up! If you're not able to find a snippet, how will you be able
to learn form the code! if you can't find a snippet it means that you
cant' read, if you can't read, then you can't code...

Maybe it was somebody else that was asking where to find snippets... It
makes no difference anyway...

David!