Re: [OASIS] I_CRASH define

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 01/31/98

At 03:42 PM 1/31/98 -0000, you wrote:
>Actually I think 50% or more of the people have to have I_CRASH... I for
>one must use it to prevent crashes.  Its an odd, not-understood crash...
>nobody has figured out why it is caused yet.

I thought that the assign_the_shopkeepers' writing to
mob_index[-1] was what caused that problem?
it worked fine after i put in the fix to make sure that
there is a shopkeeper existing before assigning the function pointer.

anyway, that's just my  $((1<<1)/100) worth

Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |