[OFF-TOPIC] small favor....

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/03/98

I'm sorry to even ask this, but I work for one of those "virtual
communities" and need your help.  Could you please go to
http://www.nwcities.com/vote and pick the best layout for the virtual
community and vote by 9:00AM PST (it's when the votes are tallied)?  Just a
small favor....

Obcircle:
I don't really like how 128 bitvectors work.  I'm going to experiment with
long long, and I'd like help with that too.  Also, I'm going to move the
ITEM_ANTI_* flags into their own setup and do OasisOLC setup for it.

I've noticed that the anti flags seem to use most of the things up when you
get some races and classes in there.

-Tony Robbins
Thank you!