[CODE] Upcoming Patch

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/03/98

Based on the discussion in here, I've decided to make a patch [:)] that
will abolish ITEM_ANTI_(CLASS) flags in the object files, against weapon
types.

For example, an "EDGED" flag will make the weapon unusable by clerics,
because a cleric is supposed to use only bludgeoning weapons.  A race
expansion patch will make "IRON" weapons unusable by the elven class.  All
the code will be well marked and modifyable.

Anybody have suggestions for types?

-[ another project in my endless goal to supply circlemud add-ons ]-
If you're curious as to why I'd change to this, it's simply this:  I
thought that 128 bitvectors were clunky even after creating my patch.  In
any event, I plan to make patches that will make GLOW, HUM, etc more than
cosmetic.

BTW, I'm having a major brain slowdown so did anyone remember what the
ITEM_BLESS flag does.  (The fact I'm asking this question tempts me to put
NEWBIE in the subject. :))

-B.