[OLC] OasisOLC v1.6b + AEDIT + HEDIT + TEDIT = GOOD STUFF

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 02/06/98

Doesn't everyone agree?  Has anyone begun this project?  Here's some stuff
I've noticed:

*  HEDIT saves to memory.  This doesn't make much sense, I mean, DG Scripts
save to disk
   instantly, why should help be differently?

*  TEDIT is way underused.  It could be expanded to make it so that it
would have a nice
   menu'ed interface.  That's part of my plan.

*  AEDIT is pretty nice, although it makes for some annoying stuff.  Since
AEDIT and HEDIT
   are very similar in code (and require the same mods), it makes it kind
of difficult to
   put it all together.  Although you probably already have.

Uhm, I think that's it.  Has anyone else already made a
bpl12+Oasis+A&H&Tedit patch?
It sounds like a good project to me, and I'm going to start.  (hint:  help
is good.)