[Circ] Boards, final version.

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 02/12/98

        Okay, Boards v2.2 has been sent off to george's site, and knowing
his efficiency, you could probably get it within the hour.  I believe that
I've listed off most of the major bugs I wanted to fix on the list - if
you don't know what those are, check the archives.  I haven't made any
upgrade patches, so you'll have to do that yourself :)

        If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll make it short -
Dynamic Boards 2.2 allows you to create boards in OLC, with no hassle of
recompilation.  This version also allows you to "respond" to messages, as
well as show you which messages you have read (on an individual char
basis).  Pretty much, its a neat add which dosen't alter your mud's
makeup.  It still looks, acts, and pretty much works just like stock, with
the above differences.
                                PjD