Re: OLC

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 03/02/98

     I was kinda filling the obcircle (the flame was deserved), but it is a
     real question...

     It isn't last_room, it is was_in_room and that is used for link-death.
     If someone went linkdead in this special room, they would be screwed
     (it is !RECALL !SUMMON).  I could make another variable for this
     purpose and put it on the char, but that sounds like a waste of bits.
     Hmm, give everyone who enters an object like a ticket that allows them
     to leave?  ick.  the magic room was going to be a kind of meeting
     place for mages.  Every casting of the spell uses the same room, so
     mages from different parts of the world can meet up,but would go back
     to the room that each of them cast this spell from... I think i am
     leaning towards the extra variable though.  maybe sneak it into a -1
     duration apply.... hmmm.. that sounds good :)
     --Angus