[ADVICE] Arena patches

From: Carlo Mocci (mocci@TIN.IT)
Date: 03/03/98

Hello, I'm a coder of the biggest italian CircleMUD, DALILA

We are willing to add an arena to our world, and I was looking at the
official ftp site in search for snippets.

I've found three of them,
arena.tar.gz
arena-code.tar.gz
battlefield.tar.gz

Now, the help files seems all similars, so I'm asking if some of you knows
these snippets and knows which one is better.
Obviously, I mean better in bug-free and quality of snippet.

Any suggestion to running arenas properly ? (prizes, policies and the like) ?

Thanks in advance

Carlo Mocci
Kabir on DALILA

dalila.shopitaly.net 4000