Re: Invasion!

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 03/05/98

On RO and KAOS (and the old FL), Midgaard occasionally gets raided by
pirates.
In which cases, it really sucks to be a newbie, but higher levels
usually take care of them fairly quickly (the pirate chief has a
decent sword ;)

I believe the old FL code is available somewhere, so you might be
able to look at their code for the pirate thing.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

"Dort, wo der Staat aufhort, da beginnt erst der Mensch,
        der nicht uberflussig ist..." -Neitzsche