Ferry Code

From: Wesley Fonvergne (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 03/05/98

        Just dropping a note today to say that I installed your ferry code today.
Works great! No problems at all. :) Also, you mentioned before about
helping with the code for staging MOB invasions. I've been working on it,
it's not too bad, but I'd like to know if you'd know how to make the MOBs
track down the player closest to them? The tracking isn't hard, but finding
the closest player is a real pain. I'm not the best coder in the world, and
I'm stuck. :( Any ideas? Once I finish, I'll try to make a snippet or patch
out of it, for those who want it. Thanks!
                [ Tadrith Skandrakae, Implementor of Dreamscape ]
                [     - telnet://mud.dreamscape.org:1234/ -     ]
                ["I lay my dreams before your feet;             ]
                [    tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.  ]