[NEWBIE] Those darn \'s

From: Monthigos (monthi@IDA.NET)
Date: 03/05/98

I was working on my GREETINGS, and I was wondering how I could get it to
show backspaces - it won't show them, obviously because they are escape
squences (IE \r\n).

I'll admit now, YES, I am an idiot.  You guys don't have to flame me about
it.  Everytime I post a message on here, I get flamed for my obvious
ignorance, never get any helpful advice, and end up (through much pain and
suffering, hehe) figuring out the problem myself.

Hopefully I won't have to this time.  Thanx for the help in advance.

Monthi

p.s. - I even put the newbie thing up there, because this is definitely a
question a newbie would ask.  =P