Saving Location

From: Shaw Mead (meadsh@ECE.ORST.EDU)
Date: 03/09/98

I have made it so the character saves in the room where he quits by
setting GET_LOADROOM(ch).  It works fine, if the char quits to menu then
enters back in.  The contents of GET_LOADROOM(ch) remain unchanged and he
loads back into the room he quit from. But,
when the character quits and logs back in, then GET_LOADROOM is messed and
the character starts in default.  I was wondering what is different, as
far at the loadroom variable is concerned, between quitting to menu and
reloging in...  GET_LOADROOM is defined like this:

#define GET_LOADROOM(ch)        ((ch)->player_specials->saved.load_room)

Thanks for any insight on this.
-Shaw