[OFF-TOPIC] Damn connector!

From: Jesper Andersen (knight@STOFANET.DK)
Date: 03/17/98

I have a little problem. I have someone who tries to connect over and over
again. Spamming our log with "Losing descriptor without char." messages. I
tried banning, but it only changed the message *doh*.
How can I find the "spammers" addy, I got the IP but would like to get a
hold of that little freak, or his admin his IP is 017.255.020.000.
This has happened two times today where he tried to log on for around 500
times, and it happened last week to. Its getting quite annouying.
Hope you have some ideas, mail me directly at knight@stofanet.dk if you
think this is to much off-topic.

/Jesper