Re: [win95][OLC]

From: Julian Buckley (buckley@PC.ELEC.UQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 03/18/98

> That's probably because your Makefile was changed from stock.  99% of
> patches
> are against STOCK code, so if you have an extra C file in your Makefile
> it
> changes everything.  Now if it took you 3 hours to patch your makefile
> from
> a rej file, well, I won't go there.

Laugh...I wasnt patching *only* circle --- was doing other stuff, but the
makefile was 100% stock, and it didnt work...prolly is just my compiler.

 Julian Buckley, 2nd Year Computer Systems Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html