Multiple Attacks

From: Paul Siegel (pmsie@CONNCOLL.EDU)
Date: 03/20/98

The problem is, the mob is _not_ dead.  If he dies, everything goes fine.
It's only when his position is changed to either POS_MORTALLYW, POS_INCAP,
or POS_STUNNED.  I changed the fight call to check for it thus:

        for (i=0; i<GET_ATTACKS(ch); i++) {
           if (GET_POS(FIGHTING(ch)) > POS_DEAD)
              hit(ch, FIGHTING(ch), TYPE_UNDEFINED);
           else
              send_to_char("The damn thing's dead already!\r\n", ch);
        }

It still crashes, and I've never once seen the message "The damn thing's
dead already!"  I'm at a loss why this would happen.  Any more ideas?