Re: canteen (silly pjd)

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 03/25/98

Silly person, there is always time to look through code, or test it with a
canteen and oedit.  Because i was also curious i looked, the weight keeps going
down to zero and stops there.  it will not go negative.  So if you buy a canteen
that weighs 10 and has 80 drink units, after you drink the 1st 10 units the
weight will be zero.  but if you fill it at the fountain its weight will
increase to 80.  BIG PROBLEM though... i type pour canteen out, and its weight
went to -70  from 10... whoopsie.  Anyone else have this problem?
--Angus