Re: Where?

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 03/26/98

On 3/26/98 9:29 PM, Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM) stated:

>ObCircle:
>   If anyone would be interested, I'd be willing to part with my
>sittable objects code. (it's mainly just for neat looking stuff)
>I've also adapted it to work for the vehicles also (but my vehicles
>are modified from the original idea by Chris Jacobson)

Well the vehicles code is freely distributable, glad to see someone
release sittable objects code, mine's too messy to take out again (too
written-into the code, unlike my original vehicles implementation).
Would  be nice if someone can take those two, clean them up into more
decent patches, if Akuma wants to release his version of the vehicles,
'sok with me.

I just consider my code under the "GCL" - Generic Code License... don't
claim you wrote it all if you didn't really :-)

- Chris Jacobson