Re: malloc error

From: Judson Powers (powers@RJSONLINE.NET)
Date: 03/28/98

On Sat, Mar 28, 1998 9:03 PM, C^2 <mailto:wicked@MAIL1.I1.NET> wrote:
> I think it is a problem with the hardware/machine memory.  My question is
> this, could the mud be causing this, or is it a system problem?

I'd have to say that the malloc error means you don't have enough memory.
Either the system can't handle your mud, or there's an error in the code
causing you to allocate too much memory.  (For example, not deallocating it
an losing the pointer, making a memory leak.)

Judson Powers                 Morgaelin MUD
powers@rjsonline.net          telnet://mud.dwango.com:3000/

"Friends help you move... real friends help you move bodies."