Re: dg_event

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 03/30/98

>i was trying to use the regen.c patch found in the circlemud site buti have
>a problem
>In the readme i saw that to use regen.c i must have dg_event... i have it,
>but for some odd reasons that i don't know, i have a dg_event.h file, and
>the regen.c needs events.h. is not only a problem of filenames, because
>regen.c needs some functions that i don't have anywhere...
>the question is ? do i need an event handler <> from dg_event? if true, the
>Readme is wrong... if false, i don't know how to implement regen.c

You have the DG Scripts, not the DG Events.  There are 2 DG packages out
there, the scripts, which allow triggerable mobs, objects and rooms, and
the events, which allow for things to happen at a specified time later.
If you want to get the DG Events, they are on the FTP site (make sure
it's dg_events1.1)  and install that.

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press