Re: Question about the Archipeligo code base..

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/01/98

Nope, sigh, i as actually looking for an example of this.  the obj is a corpse
with and action desc.  A little while later i hit apon the brain storm of
looking in fight.c for make_corpse.  I saw the line:
"The stench of the rotting corpse makes your gorge rise."
there is an object_activity like mobile_activity that is called every 10
seconds.  I was looking for the above string and hoping the originators of the
code would have it. (thought it was in the world files that weren't included in
the tgz.) archipeligo was based off of circle 2.2 with many improvements.

--Angus