Re: Wizlist with ascii player files.

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 04/02/98

> I have been bugged enough into creating a working wizlist.  The way i see
> fit to do it right now is to do a loop reading all players, then when a
> level equals some immortal, it does a fprintf()(maybe put it in a buf and
> center it, then fprintf).  How does that sound?  Anyways would someone
> else mind sending me either their ideas or actual autowiz.c file so i can
> look at different, maybe more efficent ways of doing it.

        Doh. Nevermind that. I didn't see the ascii player files bit.
Sorry, trying to zoom through my mail at 8 in the morning.  Hm, simple
text manipulation stuff, I'd just use perl and run it before boot-up, but
then again, I'm lazy.  Otherwise, I'd just use the existing autowiz
program, just put in hooks to load from the ascii pfiles instead of
functions already exist.