Re: [CODE] olcplus.tgz

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/02/98

At 09:58 PM 4/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira wrote:
>
>>olcplus.tgz gives me unexpected EOF errors in it.
>
>Not suprising, he's uploaded about 5 different versions in an attempt to
>get one intact.

That's me.  Heh.  Well, in the original I had left out the socials file and
the dg triggers and stuff so I had wanted to upload with them together but
the file became corrupted.  I hope somebody has a copy of it from like 2
weeks ago so I can get it from them and redo it.  Otherwise I'll just do it
again.

-B.