Re: Needful things?

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/03/98

I think i see what you are saying, you want there to be race code in circle that
only has 1 race, but to add a race, all you would need to do is add a row to an
array of structs that contains min/max stats, stat bonus, hit/mana regen rate,
and an entry into a couple of constants.c arrays, and some #defines to structs.h
and utils.h.  So, until you actually used the code it would be transparent and
everyone/thing in the world would be the same race.  This would include a place
in the mob file to list races and have the race read in, and set race in OLC.

This does sound like a good idea,  Give them the race code, but no races.  the
only worry is making circle too featureful...

--Angus