[Newbie: porting win -> linux (continued)]

From: Andreas Jönsson (andreas.j@LJUSDAL.SE)
Date: 04/06/98

Well...
I should have mailed this much earlier but I had no time... but here goes...
I have run configure, but I still have like 12 pages of errors...
(I ran configure before I sent the first mail also, but I forgot to mention
it)
Shouldnt it just be like copying the c and h files from win95 to linux
without remaking the whole code? Or shouldnt I move some h files or...?
Argh!
Have anyone done this before and can help me with this?

Entar of Purplemeadow