Re: problems adding DG Scripts/OLC patch

From: Christina Orr (torr@MAIL.TQCI.NET)
Date: 04/09/98

Thanks a lot for the help! :)

I finally got the code compiled after making the suggested changes but now I
have a new problem.  When I boot the mud, it starts resetting the zones and
when it gets to The Straight Path zone (15) it crashes. (note:  I have not
made any changes to the world files)  I haven't really had a chance to try
to track down the problem yet, I guess that's what I'll be working on
tonight. If I get desperate, I'll be making another request for help. :)

I just wanted to thank you for answering my question. :)

-Casandra