Compiling under Win95 with VC++ V5.0

From: irotsoma (irotsoma@BIGFOOT.COM)
Date: 04/10/98

I'm trying to compile circlemud under windows 95 with Visual C++ 5.0.
I've read the documentation on doing this and I still can't get it to
work.  I keep getting errors in comm.c with TO_ROOM, TO_CHAR, and some
other things.  Also it says redefining act.  Then nmake stops and I
can't get it to work.  I've tried everything I can think of to find
where TO_ROOM, TO_CHAR, etc. are defined so that I can see if there is a
problem there, but I can't find it.  If anyone has gotten this error
before or anyone knows what file defines these please tell me.  Also I'm
thinking about installing Linux as a secondary operating system so if
anyone has an info on compiling errors under devian's Linux please tell
me.  Thanks in advance.

Justin (irotsoma@bigfoot.com)