[CODE] [MOBPROGS] Wait_Prog

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 04/14/98

Greetings!

I was surging through the mobprograms the other day. One thing that
struck me was that, when a trigger is triggered, all the functions in the
trigger are released at once, without any pause between them.
This can seem rather dull (imagine a mobile doing things in Ultra-Speed).

I was wondering. Have anyone done any code for the mobprogs so that there
can be a pause between each command in a trigger?

"You name it, we implement it."