[COMPILE] [NEWBIE] VC++ 5.0

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 04/14/98

Sorry, this is kinda a newbie message, but has anyone had any trouble
compiling Circle in Visual C++ v5.0 pro? I keep getting errors with unmodified
Circle code and I'm so new I don't know how to fix them. Don't worry, I won't
spam the list with them. :-P

Also, NMAKE isn't a separate program for VC5. I tried simply creating a
project and adding everything in the src directory, but it takes about three
hours to compile and tell me the bugs. Of course I AM running on a
486dx/66/8ram, but am I doing something wrong?

-Elrelet